Where Is Cecelia's Music Located?

musiccityuker

Reaction score
Jus ordered a new concert Eleuke online from Cecelia's Music. Tried every way I know to figure out where they are located. No phone number or address ANYWHERE on their site. Are they n Omaha, Honolulu, Phoenix, Tanzania... ? Does anyone know?

Thanks

Ft Worth, eh?

Thank You... just wanted to know where that puppy is coming from. I appreciate your efforts and assistance.

ceciliasmusic.com is registered to:

Elizabeth Borst (ceciliasmusic@tds.net)
608-798-4608
3015 Acker Street
Cross Plains, WI 53528

The email addy is the same one listed on the site.

Mods, not trying to divulge personal info here, only what you can find via a whois search on the domain name.

Edit: That may or may not be the physical location they ship from. Or they may be a "drop shipper" that stocks no physical inventory and acts only as a middle man. Curious as to where someone else came up with Fort Worth.

Last edited:
i went to ceciliasmusic.com and found that there was an ebay store. maybe there is more than one of that store....hopefully you get it soon and can start playing

Well... wherever she is located I was pretty impressed with the service so far. She may be running the company out of the trunk of her car but she's pretty sophisticated and on the ball. UAS bit me hard... had to have a new uke. Getting the Eleuke Sunbust Concert Cutaway. Too many standard brown ukes around the house... need a little fireball to get this old man's heart thumping a little faster! Thanks all for your research. Hadn't thought about the whois route. Your folks are great.

wow! sweet looking uke.

...UAS bit me hard... had to have a new uke. Getting the Eleuke Sunbust Concert Cutaway. Too many standard brown ukes around the house... need a little fireball to get this old man's heart thumping a little faster!
That is a nice choice my friend. You're going to love it! The sunburst is rad.

The tracking info on my Eleuke from Cecilia's showed the origin as Idaho Falls, Idaho.

Top Bottom