new uke day KoAloha KSM-T2

Pippin

Reaction score
I just received my new KSM-T2, tenor-necked soprano from UkeLadyMusic.

Yippee!

The UPS truck first appeared on my street at the usual time, about 3:00, no uke. About 6:30 a second UPS truck appears on my street and the driver makes his way to my door.

Today, I have to work this morning, but later I plan to take some pictures and record a video for the YouTube channel. I will post when the pics and the vid are online.

It is tuned low-g and has KoAloha branded fluorocarbon strings on it. Sounds sweet and mellow.

Beautiful work, KoAloha.

Look for a full review in the coming issue of Ukulele Player.

YEWWWWWW... hope it all works out... hate it when you get it, and have to wait.

Happy new uke day, congrats n its party time :D

I just posted a video a little while ago. This is for the Harmony Central Acoustic Guitar Forum. We are slowly building a pretty nice list of ukulele enthusiasts there and I was posting in their "Virtual Open Mic" for tomorrow. So, here is the video for UU people right now...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVObSZCM7aE

Enjoy.

Congrats!!!!!!!

Aloha Pippin,
Congrats on receiving your new KoAloha uke...betcha wuz checkin the mailman every day eh!!!
Bummers you gotta work....Will be waiting for some pic's and updates.. I'm sure you'll have
some new callouses by tonight.....he he...Have Fun, MM Stan...

Is this one a keeper or a Uke Player prize? Because you'd be crazy to give that away!

Is this one a keeper or a Uke Player prize? Because you'd be crazy to give that away!

This one is for me. But, I have some pretty cool things happening at the moment that I cannot talk about for now. There are some really great things developing.

Hi Pippin, Congrats on the Tenor neck Koaloha Soprano. Was this a special, as I do not see this model on the Koaloha web page?

Top Bottom