BJ Penn's Fight

BJ Penn is the man. When he's in shape and on his game he could probably win belts in 3 divisions. I felt bad for Joe. He seems like a very nice guy but he was just outclassed by BJ.

AHHHH NICE TO SEE PPL WATCHING UFC!!!

yes bjpen is one of the my favorites..
the fight was freakn awesome! i watched this at a bar on pay tv!

Did you guys know that he went from a white belt bjj to black belt within 3 years??? (keeping in mind that it usually takes 15 years to get to black belts)

thats why ufc has been such a great sport to watch due to MMA popular demands. Such a good grappler!

ARGHH

That fight was awesome. We gotta represent the islanders. My family usually always gets together and bbq and watch ufc fights. It was funny to see the girls squeal and turn away when you see the blood squirt out of joe daddy's head. It was like watching the 2girls1cup reaction videos...lol. Bj is the man. Let's see what sherk is made of without the roids.

That fight was awesome. We gotta represent the islanders. My family usually always gets together and bbq and watch ufc fights. It was funny to see the girls squeal and turn away when you see the blood squirt out of joe daddy's head. It was like watching the 2girls1cup reaction videos...lol. Bj is the man. Let's see what sherk is made of without the roids.

Penn said it. shreks a dead man.

Penn said it. shreks a dead man.

shreks a dead man "but hey lets have a good fight" Penn should've jus ended it with he's a dead man, Penn's gonna take down that lawbreaker.

anyone catch ufc 81 brock lesnar got caught in a leg lock haha.. tho i wish he won.

ha yeah he tapped. he had mir down a bit tho he got a point deducted in the beginning for hittin him in the back of the head, after they resumed he caught him really nice and they jus scrambled on the floor and lesnar got caught, he wasnt at all ready to go against a BJJ fighter.

Any thoughts on the GSP and Serra Fight thats coming up. I like Matt Serra, but GSP i'm sure is gonna win the real belt.

Last edited:
Top Bottom