Guava Jam

Keonikapila

Reaction score
All those uke videos on the Youtube front page put me in the mood to do another video, haha...I've been meaning to redo my Guava Jam video for a long time, so I finally got around to it.

Guava Jam

...I've been learning slack-key guitar for the last few weeks, and haven't been playing the uke much...so, I made quite a few mistakes, but it still came out alright :eek:...anytime I smile or shake my head in the video it's cuz I screwed something up...also, I did this on my lunch break, so I was kinda rushing...

Wow, I wasn't expecting so many comments so quickly, thanks everybody!

one of the best covers of guava jam i have heard... I wanna learn how to play this, sounds great!
dude you are great! tutorial videos please? ;)

Thanks UkuLeLesReggAe and davoomac, if I get the time I might do a tutorial...This was actually based on Dominator's tab, I just changed a couple of things and kinda mixed it up a little bit on the repeated parts

wow, that was really good. i wish i could play that fast!:music:
No kidding. At first I thought the video was playing at double speed or something.

I normally play Guava Jam at a quicker tempo than the recordings, but this recording was kinda ridiculously fast...I recorded it during my lunch break and for some reason the phones where ringing off the hook yesterday (probably because I was trying to record a video...haha) so I really rushed through it

I hate to repeat others' comments but...Wow!!!

haha, thanks SailQwest!

Nice man! I wish I could play Guava Jam that fast.

All those uke videos on the Youtube front page put me in the mood to do another video, haha...I've been meaning to redo my Guava Jam video for a long time, so I finally got around to it.

Guava Jam

...I've been learning slack-key guitar for the last few weeks, and haven't been playing the uke much...so, I made quite a few mistakes, but it still came out alright :eek:...anytime I smile or shake my head in the video it's cuz I screwed something up...also, I did this on my lunch break, so I was kinda rushing...

So awesome man! You did great! :nana:

Top Bottom