Halo reach & black ops

I was thinking of getting it tonight... but I'm already addicted to playing the uke, and didn't want to add another addiction. haha, maybe i'll visit my friends a few times to play reach

my 360 died! I probably would have gotten Reach had it not, but I ended up getting a PS3 as a replacement, definitely getting Black Ops though

one word "treyarch". i'll stick to starcraft 2, might get halo.

Naw, they're too arcadey for me, I've grown up playing games and these are the equivalent of blockbuster hits, I want the independent movies with quality. They're just not challenging enough for me and I get sick of people taking arcade shooters so seriously, little kids yelling at you about how they're so good when they sat in a corner the whole game and got a nuclear missle.

I started playing GRAW 2 again, lots of people playing it actually, tons of people with mics and everyone working together strategically. Lag issues are a little lame, but maybe the next GR will be awesome? I haven't looked into it at all.

Treyarch pulled it off Black Ops is just about amazing

I actually had heard some good things about how treyarc removed a lot of the things that I hated about MW2, and I found back ops for $20 so I ordered it. Hopefully I didn't make a mistake again haha

Top Bottom