Southeast Ukers Festival

mangorockfish

Reaction score
I was so excited about attending the uke festival Ukerepublic Jim and all the guys are having this weekend. Looking forward to meeting Ukerepublic Jim, Capt. Lovehandles, Bunnyflower, Haolejohn, and all the rest of the Southeast Ukers that I've "talked to" here at UU. As luck would have it I got scheduled for a little hospital visit Friday and will not feel like driving the 529 from Little Rock to Atlanta Friday evening. If you guys would keep me in mind and maybe say a little prayer that everything turns out OK I would certainly appreciate it. As MM Stan says, "Keep strummin' those strings". Thanks alot guy and have a great time. Maybe next time. Rocky, a.k.a. Mangorockfish

I... As luck would have it I got scheduled for a little hospital visit Friday and will not feel like driving the 529 from Little Rock to Atlanta Friday evening. If you guys would keep me in mind and maybe say a little prayer that everything turns out OK I would certainly appreciate it.

Sorry you won't be making the drive down to HotLanta for the uke-love-fest. Will definitely say a prayer for you... hope all goes very well for you.

Aloha Rocky,
Sorry to hear about your health issues, I will definetly pray for you and I hope it's not too seroius....
I've got health issues too, and a little strumming helps......Take Care and God Bless!! Keep us
informed of your condition and progress....Warmest thoughs and sending you some awesome
get well vibes...MM Stan....

Top Bottom