14 year old Uke Player . . .

Kanaka916

Reaction score
Evan Tom from the Bay Area playing Samba de Orfeu . . .

Wow, awesome! Young Evan and I have a couple things in common. 1) I'm in the bay area.
2) I was fourteen...35 years ago.
Kanaka916, Where did you get this? Are you in the bay area too?
DAP

Unfortunately not in the Bay Area but relatively close . . . Sac. My son lives in SF, does that count? Found it on YT and there's a bunch of young ones that can really play and I'll post more of em.

Sac is close, somewhat. I'm in Oakland. SF is for sure bay area. Does your son play? Any chance I will meet any UUer's at my first uke club meeting in Berkeley and DaSilva's Ukulele Co this Weds the 22nd? Do you have a place you jam with other's of our kind in Sac? http://www.ukemaker.com/ukeclub/
DAP

Mahalo Kanaka916,
What a talented young man....wish I was that serious about my uke playing at his age..
MM Stan...

Last edited:
Sac is close, somewhat. I'm in Oakland. SF is for sure bay area. Does your son play? Any chance I will meet any UUer's at my first uke club meeting in Berkeley and DaSilva's Ukulele Co this Weds the 22nd? Do you have a place you jam with other's of our kind in Sac? http://www.ukemaker.com/ukeclub/
DAP
Unfortunately my son does not, but I sometimes hope. I'm not sure which UU members are part of the Berkeley Club but I'm sure you'll enjoy it. I'm planning to be at Mike's on the 24th when Aldrine does his thing. As for Sac, yea, we have a bunch of folks who kanikapila every Friday evening @ Hawaiian Style Grill located in Elk Grove (South Sac).

Unfortunately my son does not, but I sometimes hope. I'm not sure which UU members are part of the Berkeley Club but I'm sure you'll enjoy it. I'm planning to be at Mike's on the 24th when Aldrine does his thing. As for Sac, yea, we have a bunch of folks who kanikapila every Friday evening @ Hawaiian Style Grill located in Elk Grove (South Sac).
I'll let you know how it goes. I've no idea what to expect, the site says there'll be an open mic after...we'll see. I can't make Aldrine's show but I'm sure it'll be HOT!

Top Bottom