Votes: 12 42.9%
  • I don't care, as long as people comment

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don't need no stinkin' comments!

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters

SailQwest

Reaction score
A thread by someone else got me started thinking about how I comment on the video links that get posted.

If you post a link to a video, how do you want people to respond?
• Comment on YT
• Comment on UU
• Comment on both

How do you respond to other videos?

"Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back."—Eugene O'Neill

IMG_1172.jpg

It's nice to have both.

Sometimes you get some negative comments on YT so it's good to have the support.

On UU we can go more in depth on our comments which I think is also nice.

i'm with these guys. i'll take em if i can get them. they help me to learn and encourage me to play more. but if i don't get any, no big deal. life goes on.

UU members have been most supportive so thanks all!

I really don't mind where the comments go, UU Youtube or both. It's just so great to get so much positive feedback and to know that people have enjoyed my playing. I've been very touched by all the generosity and positivity it's been such a great warm welcome.

Last edited:
I concur! I too am happy with whatever I can get.

I'm glad to see this thread, because a few days ago I was feeling a little stressed out about where I should be posting comments- if there was some kind of video comment etiquette I didn't know about that would cause me to start offending people left, right, and centre. Phew- I am reassured!

I dont care wether they are on youtube or UU, because I just want feedback no matter how I get it, I find it pointless when someone comments on youtube then comes back here and says the same thing. But I just like the feeling o getting feedback.

This is a great topic to bring up. I personally have a lot of videos that I have to watch every day. I don't get to all of them, it's impossible. I end up feeling horrible about it.

Top Bottom