Special Thanks to UU member Ronnie Aloha!!!

Mouthy1

Reaction score
I put out the call for a Big Island Ukulele to see about buying or trading. Out of the goodness of his heart, Ronnie Aloha emailed and said had a friend that had one. Actually he had a fancy rope model. He got me a crazy good deal on it and did the shipping to me. This isn't just a regular deal. He actually made me have a whole new respect for this UU community. Without any hesitation, he shipped it out to me and told me what the bill would be. That was an amazing display of trust and I can't say enough about how great he was to show this community how the world should be. I just wanted to thank him and let him know that Aloha isn't just his tag username...he is living Aloha!

Thanks Ronnie and I will do pictures and a review in a few days when strings are done but I will say so far, I can not be more inpressed with the looks and sound. WOW! Thanks Ronnie and thanks to this community for reminding me about the importance of integrity.

Congratulations on the new ukulele and a big Aloha to Ronnie for his doing what most gives UU a sense of community. I have a Big Island Honu koa tenor and really like it. I look forward to pics and videos with your new ukulele.

Yet another demonstration that not only is the UU is the BEST uke site on the entire web, but it has the BEST people as members!!!

Thanks Michael. I'm glad you like it. It was a beautiful uke. It was good to give back to UU for all that I've received from the community. Plus, the sale helped out Todd who still has some inventory he has to liquidate after closing his uke shop.

Top Bottom