FS Ohana SK 30L

Status
Not open for further replies.

didgeridoo2

Reaction score
I am selling my Ohana long-neck solid mahogany soprano. It is a great little uke and I'm selling it because we have a baby on the way, I'm downsizing my collection and to fund a resonator purchase in the near future.

It has no issues. I have kept it humidified since I got it and it is currently strung with Worth clears. The strings will need to be switched out soon. The E string has a weird stretch flaw somewhere around the 14th fret, but it is structurally sound and stays in tune and intonation is good all the way up the neck. But, it may need to be switched out since these strings have been on it for almost 6 months now. I will include a concert sized gig bag with it.

I am asking $105 shipped to someone in the lower 48 states and paypal is preferred.

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• DSC00600.jpg
    DSC00600.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 146
  • DSC00599.jpg
    DSC00599.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 97
  • DSC00601.jpg
    DSC00601.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
I coavet this Uke- unfortunately wifey does not (sigh)...congrats on the new infant (and subsequent resonator as well)!

This has been long gone for those who've pm'd me. Wish I had another to share with you all.

Whoops -- so that's why I should read the thread date... thought I was on to something good, too.

could you please find another one? your price is just so good, I hope you don't mind! thanks

This thread has been long dead. See the date. Mods please lock this to save any more confusion. Not sure titles can be edited here, btw.

Why does the board owner not give the option for the OP to close the thread in the Marketplace?

All other boards I belong to do.

Matter of fact some are using the exact same software so I know it can be done.

:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom