A little hellooooo....

helloonurse

Reaction score
Hey there!! Just thought I would say hello and give props to HUNGSOLO for introducing me to this site. I am in Port Hope, Ontario, Canada and have just recently found my love for uke's through Hungsolo. I have been playing guitar for about two years now.

I am still waiting for my Bushman (Jenny Tenor) to show up at my door step. I am going on two weeks now.. but realize good things come to those who wait. Wish I would have known about Musicguymic in Toronto before I ordered.

Seems like a great site with lots of info and good people! :rock:

Hello helloonurse and welcome to the board. The people here are filled with knowledge so if you need any questions answered about the 'uke they will be happy to help you. We are a like a family here.

Hello Nurse!! (I love that show!) :D

Hello%20Nurse.JPG

oooh oooh oooh

I'm dying to know how you like your Jenny. I was thinking about getting a Bushman Cedar Tone next. Why is the wait so long? Is it the shipping that is slow? or did it take some time to leave the factory? (im assuming you bought it straight from Bushman). anyway, Im sure you'll love it. Dont worry about not buying from musicguymic, you'll have plenty of time for that.....I see many more ukes in your future.

Same for me Helloonurse, i ordered a Jenny Concert and i've been waiting for almost a month now, i talked to John at Bushman two week ago and they were pretty busy down there!
Since then i have no news from them, i know there was some floods in the Mid-West so maybe the delay is because of that!
But eh! youre right, good things come to those who wait!
Welcome aboard!

Hey helloonurse welcome!!!!!
you are in the right place!!!!
I own a beautiful jenny pineapple!!! and I love her!!!
you will love yours too!!!!
:D

As funny as it sounds you are only a hand few of people who get where my name comes from lol. Nice. :worship:

Thanks to everyone else for the welcomes!
Welcome! Most people here aren't old enough to remember that show.....

just because you know that show doesn't mean your old... i'm only 20 and loved the animaniacs. i'm sure all of you that know that show are YOUNG enough to have lived watching that show :D

Hellooooooooonurse! You have already made your way into my heart.

Gotta love the Animaniacs! :D One of the best cartoons ever. I loved Pinky and The Brain.

"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

pinkyandthebraingb6.jpg

Well, I too ordered a Jenny on May 1st and it still isn't here! This is the email I got last week:

Dear George,

Our long awaited shipment of Jenny ukuleles is finally arriving next Thursday or Friday the 12th or 13th. We need a couple of days to complete the setup (install tuners, strings, saddle and nut, set the string action height, tune, stretch strings, re-tune). We expect to ship your Jenny Concert and case on Monday, June 16th.

Thanks for your extreme patience and for playing Bushman ukuleles. We never anticipated the earthquake and the hardship it caused our craftsmen at the factory; however, I’m confident that you’ll find your Jenny’s quality, playability and sound to be worth the wait.

Your friend,

John Hall

Bushman Music Works

So maybe I'll get it in the mail tomorrow - I will let you know.

[g]

Hello Nurse!! (I love that show!) :D

Hello%20Nurse.JPG

Hellooooooooonurse! You have already made your way into my heart.

My thoughts exactly! When I read your name, the voices of yakko and wakko said it in my head hahaha.

Welcome to the forum! Every bushman ukulele I've tried has been really nice. so i'm excited for you too :D

Helloooooo nurse, Helloonurse! Welcome to UU! Hahaha! Both Animaniacs & Pinky & the Brain were great (the series finale of Pinky & the Brain - the Starwars spoof - was phenomenal)... so... who's going to be the first to post tabs for the theme song(s)?

Ooh ooh! I'm old enough!!! Yay for me!

Pinky and the Brain were my favorite, but did you ever see the movie? It was something about Summer Vacation or something. It was so good!!!

Top Bottom