Wedding Songs Help

Josh670

Reaction score
Im looking for just simple easy songs that I can learn to play for a wedding.

I wont be playing for a crowd specifically, but a friend of mine asked me to play at their wedding just as people are walking in kind of background music.

So far I have, Somewhere Over the Rainbow by Iz, and thats it so far. I need songs that would go well with that and enough that I could play for a good 15 to 20mins.

Any suggestions would be helpful, Im grasping at straws here since its kind of last minute.

Thanks in advance for any help :)

Kid Creole and the Coconuts "Annie, I'm not your daddy" always popular with the bride's father!

You might like: Believe Me; Let it be me; side by side. Easy to do. Probably don't want: Careless love; met my baby in a porti potti line; going to Maui tomorrow.

Ralph

"Give yourself to Love" by Kate Wolf
It is an elegant song that was written for a wedding.
http://www.google.com/search?q="give+yourself+to+love"+kate+wolf

"The Way You Look Tonight" (Fred Astaire, Frank Sinatra) and "Wonderful Tonight" (Eric Clapton) come to mind.

White Sandy Beaches, IZ. Dream, On a Coconut Island, Lovely Hula Hands, Drop Baby Drop - slow, Blue Hawaii, Dream A Little Dream of me. You can play some non-descript 1, 4 ,5 or just pick C, Am, F, G7 for one song. Try it, it sounds nice for background music.

Thanks for all the replys guys Ill defiantly look into these songs.

Top Bottom