Got my Mighty Uke DVD

wickedwahine11

Reaction score
I got my copy of my Mighty Uke DVD yesterday. I'm watching the shorts now -- the Ukuleles for Peace is inspiring, and I don't ever want to be driving on the road when Victoria Vox is!

I've seen the film but don't have the DVD yet. I'm glad to hear that the DVD's available now, and I'm hoping there will be some for sale at the Mighty Uke screening in San Francisco on September 26. I'm also glad to hear that the DVD has a feature about Ukuleles for Peace. That project really is inspiring.

Last edited:
I just got back from the screening here in Toronto. Got the DVD, shirt and went on stage with James Hill! Very amazing!

Looking forward to getting the DVD. Would like the shirt but, WOW, it costs as much as the DVD!

Last edited:
Got my DVD too. It's a nice keepsake from the premiere in Los Angeles. Tony was really nice and approachable and if you bought the t-shirt after the screening, he discounted it quite a bit. :) He also signed my poster which was great.

I must be one of the few who still hasn't yet seen it....:drool:...I went to Bosko & Honey's Ukulele safari earlier this year but, because of a domestic issue I had to leave before the showing of the film...I pre-ordered the DVD months ago from Tony and Margaret's Mighty Uke website, but apparently it's not going to be shipped until Sept 28...if I have to wait too much longer I'll burst:iwant:

I already got my T shirt a few weeks ago, I just got the shipping notice last Wed. for the DVD so it should be here this week. I still have show recorded on my PVR so I can finally free up some needed storage there.

Top Bottom