Just Like Heaven

ONe of my favorite songs all time.

Tell me you have the either the music sheet or tabs.

Chords are not enough.

haha

ONe of my favorite songs all time.

Tell me you have the either the music sheet or tabs.

Chords are not enough.

haha

Sorry, I just have the words.

The chords are easy. There are only about 4 or 5. I just make them up as I go along.

I suppose the trick is to vary the strum quite a lot. Don't do a repetitive strum pattern. Throw in the occasional fancy strum e.g. fan stroke.

The other thing is to sing the words like they have some deep meaning. I often don't really think too much about the words, but try to sing them expressively anyway, even if I don't know what I'm singing about.

Nice one Ken, it's good to see it's not just me that likes The Cure

Aloha Ken,
Nice job on that tune, and the improv ukulele had a nice tempo..
thanks for sharing...MM Stan...

Very good. I always enjoy your videos.
Let me know when that easy fingerpicking ebook of yours is available!

Not heard that for years and it's nice'n'easy to play, Been listening to your stuff on youtube and really enjoying it especially the Cohen bits.Keep it up

Sorry, I just have the words.

The chords are easy. There are only about 4 or 5. I just make them up as I go along.

I suppose the trick is to vary the strum quite a lot. Don't do a repetitive strum pattern. Throw in the occasional fancy strum e.g. fan stroke.

The other thing is to sing the words like they have some deep meaning. I often don't really think too much about the words, but try to sing them expressively anyway, even if I don't know what I'm singing about.

hmmm . Its that easy, is it?

I am just new on this road but there are time when I'll let loose and get lucky. I think it would take years for me to "wing it" like you are describing.

I guess its not a hobby anymore for you. Its a lifestyle.

I am pondering how I can make it so philosiphically easy too.

Thanks Ken,
I'm again inspired and motivated to practice. One day I'll hop up on a stage and entertain like you...one day. DAP

Nice one Ken, it's good to see it's not just me that likes The Cure

Therir music seems to work really well on a uke.

Aloha Ken,
Nice job on that tune, and the improv ukulele had a nice tempo..

My pleasure, Stan.

thanks for sharing...MM Stan...

Very good. I always enjoy your videos.
Let me know when that easy fingerpicking ebook of yours is available!

I have two more planned. After that, maybe.

Not heard that for years and it's nice'n'easy to play, Been listening to your stuff on youtube and really enjoying it especially the Cohen bits.Keep it up

Thanks for that, Craig.

hmmm . Its that easy, is it?

I am just new on this road but there are time when I'll let loose and get lucky. I think it would take years for me to "wing it" like you are describing.

I guess its not a hobby anymore for you. Its a lifestyle.

I am pondering how I can make it so philosiphically easy too.

Some people learn to "wing it", others learn to play really precisely. I don't practice much, so I wing it. I always make some mistakes though.

Love it!! Big Cure fan.. Thank you for sharing!

The Cure's songs just seem to work.

Top Bottom