I need some one to play a weding on Kauai

brotom

Reaction score
I'm not on island right now so I figured this would be the best place to look.
We lived there for but had to move back to the mainland for a little bit I cant wait to move back in december. We are getting married on June 3rd. We need to find some one to play and sing Jose Gonzalez's "Heartbeats" here is an attached link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4_4abCWw-w

Any help would be awesome. Thanks! My fiance doesnt know I'm doing this, its going to be a surprise. Thats our song. I'd play it for her but I'm not that good lol

I have no clue about availability, but Aldrine Guerrero lives on Kauai.

Yeah thats who I want to read this :). I dont know how to get ahold of him other than on here

Aloha Brotom,
Yes, just shoot him a PM and I am sure he will help you out in some fashion.
That's great....getting married and moving to Hawaii!!!

Congrats!!

I tried to PM him but I guess his inbox is full. Oh well When I go back in december I'm sure I can track him down at Larry's or something and ask him

congratulatioins on the wedding...like all have said pm Aldrine he will help with what he can

Jack Johnson is from Oahu.

Congrats on the marriage. I just got married a couple of months ago.

I think Jack might be a little out of our budget lol. Would be awesome none the less.

Well hey, if you fly me out, I'll do it. And my initials are the same as Jack Johnson's at least. :)

JJ

congrats on your marriage! i gotta say, if i was ready to be married, it would be pretty memorable and incredible for it to happen to Aldrine Guerrero playing!

Top Bottom