Batik Concert Flea W/Rosewwod and Pegheds- $325/OBO

soupking

Reaction score
Hey, I'm new to this forum. Well, actually, I'm a new member- I've been coming on the forum for the past six months.

Anyway, I have this Batik Concert Flea W/Rosewood and Pegheds I'm looking to sell. I initially bought a regular Flea Concert about a month before I got this. I was worried about the friction tuners so I wanted to get the geared. Then I figured out the friction tuners and bought a Fluke Koa W/Friction tuners, because I don't have UAS or anything.

I literally played this less than 10 times, because after I got the Koa I knew I'd be trying to sell this one. It's in brand new condition. I was looking for about $300 shipped/obo, taking into account it retails for about $382 ($218 Batik Flea, $16 Concert Scale, $79 Rosewood, and $69 Pegheds). flea1.1.jpgflea1.3.jpgflea1.2.jpgflea1.4.jpg

Last edited:
Aloha SoupKing,
Welcome to the UU Forums, it's about time you joined in and registered...Welcome aboard...
Have Fun and "keep strumming them strings" MM Stan...
Btw-are you a really gud soup maker????I am....HMM..
And Good Luck on the sale.....

Thanks,buddy! I don't know why I never registered- it took all of two minutes. I just eat the soup out of the can, I'm a little too lazy to make my own. Oh, and my last name's Campbell!

It is the ONLY brand I eat! Haha. Thanks. $275 shipped. That's as low as I go. You're getting free Pegheads now, for cryin' out loud.

howdy soupking...if no-one snavels this in the next few days I could well be interested in buying it as a gift...provided of course you are prepared to ship to Australia...cheers! eugene

Last edited:
Aw, man. I've never sold anything here. I probably shoud've thought this through better. PM with some details about the cost associated with shipping to Australia, and I'll think about it- but I should probably clarify that I'd prefer to ship within the US. Sorry about not being more specific. It's a possibility, though.

Aw, man. I've never sold anything here. I probably shoud've thought this through better. PM with some details about the cost associated with shipping to Australia, and I'll think about it- but I should probably clarify that I'd prefer to ship within the US. Sorry about not being more specific. It's a possibility, though.

sure...no dramas...just for the record, I have bought many many ukes from the States and shipping tends to be around the $40-50USD mark...no stress...I hope you can sell it within the US but it could be an option for you if there's no interest. cheers mate!

Top Bottom