Kamaka 8 string Baritone

cletus

Reaction score
Craigslist Hawaii has one for sale, pictures included in the ad.
I've never heard of these instruments. I'd appreciate any information on them, and any info on the 8 string baritone as well.

Cheers!

Kamaka is a VERY respected uke, as you will learn from a variety of folks here on the forum. As to the 8-string Baritone, I don't have any first-hand knowledge of that; but, being Kamaka, I would expect it to be excellent. Do a search for Kamaka and see what it turns up here in the forum.

Kamaka is a VERY respected uke, as you will learn from a variety of folks here on the forum. As to the 8-string Baritone, I don't have any first-hand knowledge of that; but, being Kamaka, I would expect it to be excellent. Do a search for Kamaka and see what it turns up here in the forum.

I'll give that a try. Thanks!

I see a Kamaka baritone listed in your sig....did you already buy it? Or is that a different one?

I see a Kamaka baritone listed in your sig....did you already buy it? Or is that a different one?

I've had that one for a while, and I think it's sweet tuned gCEA.

I've never heard of an 8 string baritone before, but since it's Kamaka I was wondering if anybody knew if it was a special edition.

Aloha Cletus,
They have been around for some time and standard...I've seen a couple in the pawn shops (white labels)going for
about $600.00....and up!! I had a 1970's white label Kamaka baritone too....MM Stan...

Yes being Kamaka, it has to be good!!! I would love to hear how it sounds. Maybe check out you tube for a video.

Top Bottom