It's Official....

fitncrafty

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
I am a real (I didn't say good) ukulele player... On my 5 week ukuiversary, my finger tips on my left hand started to peel! It has to be official right?
I can marginally play a handful of songs, 2 scales, and more chords than I know what to do with. I am not good, but I can do this!! I have definitely improved!
I always thought I was too old to begin to start playing an instrument. I am SO glad that I decided to buy my uke (and maybe uke number two to have a better sounding one soon) but it's awesome!
A big thanks to all of you for all your help and support!
Carrie

congrats fit and crafty. Do you find being fit helps you with your uke? Is it the crafty part?

Aloha FitnCrafty,
Good to hear that you're coming along and you notice the improvement......It looks like your improvement has included
a little more Ukulele Aquirement Syndrome (UAS)..but I'm happy for you!!!and maybe that new ukulele will increase your
motivation and inspiration. Keep us informed of your future progress and Have Fun and enjoy!! "Keep strumming
them strings" MM Stan...

Great news Carrie.

Your enthusiasm and passion is infectious! You must be doing some serious playing. The peeling fingertips: your first badge honour!

Trust me mate, never too old to play an instrument...we're learning as long as we're breathing!

Thanks for sharing and all the best, eugene

The peel- a true badge of honor. When mine did that (about 2 weeks in...two weeks ago) I figured it was time to get serious and buy another Uke :)
No peeling with accordion, at least not that I have found

Congrats on achieving the right of passage.......peeling finger tips!!!! And yes you are NEVER too old to learn! Not only the uke BUT anything!!!!

Keep inspiring and keep strumming!!!!

Top Bottom