"Airborne" - My new original song (an instrumental with Microcube drums)

dirk.li

Reaction score
Aachen, Germany (As exciting as an empty parking-l
Hi guys,
please check out my new original song:

"Airborne" (instrumental)

This ukulele is for sale! Please PM me if you're interested.

Sweet! Sounds really great. I've wondered about those Mele "double puka" ukes since I got my Mele Pineapple.

Aloha Dirk,
That sounded sweet...I had a mele double puka earlier model made in phillipines similar to yours,
but mine was a mahogany with a koa top...your seems to be a higher model that mine....but
they all sound great....thanks for sharing, "keep strumming them strings" MM Stan..

Aloha Dirk,
That sounded sweet...I had a mele double puka earlier model made in phillipines similar to yours,
but mine was a mahogany with a koa top...your seems to be a higher model that mine....but
they all sound great....thanks for sharing, "keep strumming them strings" MM Stan..

Thank you Stan! I don't know where this uke was made. I bought it from the Mele online shop and it's got an all-koa body. It is not built to perfection though as you would expect one of the K instruments to be - which is a bit disappointing considering the excellent wood it's made of. I also replaced the original Corian saddle with a self-made bone one which improved the sound.

Thank you Stan! I don't know where this uke was made. I bought it from the Mele online shop and it's got an all-koa body. It is not built to perfection though as you would expect one of the K instruments to be - which is a bit disappointing considering the excellent wood it's made of. I also replaced the original Corian saddle with a self-made bone one which improved the sound.

Does your come with a fishman pick-up and check the label in the soundhole, it will tell
you where it was made...The one I had sounded great!!!! .MM Stan..

Does your come with a fishman pick-up and check the label in the soundhole, it will tell
you where it was made...The one I had sounded great!!!! .MM Stan..

In the soundhole it says "©2003. All Rights Reserved. Mele Ukulele, Maui, Hawaii". It doesn't have a pickup-up installed. The top is curly koa, back, sides and neck are koa, too (but not curly).

Top Bottom