instructions for getting boot camp information?

easyreader

Reaction score
Folks,
Lots of chatter about the boot camps, but I have no clue as to how to download the materials. I went to the site where the downloads were offered. I tried, used the setup wizard and still came up empty. There's some indication that there are pdfs available. Can someone direct me to those documents or videos or whatever the boot camp is? Thanks!

Here's what I did (you might have to register with 4share.com)

Go here: http://www.4shared.com/file/RJISsOhb/Ukulele_Boot_Camp_rev.html

Choose: Free booklet > Click item you want (ex. Free SongbBook Master, etc) > Choose download (bottom of screen) > Choose download now (grey box) & wait for time to expire > choose download file now > BINGO save it to your computer.

Do this for each item you want. The Ukulele Boot Camp Rev is a .docx file, so if you don't have Word 2007 it won't load. I don't have Word 2007 so no revised edition for me yet.

Let us know if that works for you. I had a hard time also, but this way worked for me.

Last edited:
Thanks, Boomer!! That worked. Seems like an awkward system - there are so many boxes on that page, I didn't know what to look at or do next. Appreciate the instructions!!
Sarah

Help! I just followed the directions from above and was able to download the boot camp booklet but there are several other files and I couldn't get them to download without the box popping up wanting me to purchase something.
Thanks
Roxhum

I had a problem with it, because I am in Japan. So the information all automatically pops up in Japanese. I couldn't understand that it was telling me to wait 20 seconds and then click a box to get the download.
I kept at it, and found the drop-down button to change to English. Then it was a breeze.
I don't know if that has slowed anyone else down. But I am glad we finally found it, eh?

bobj
in Japan

Sorry for all the confusion.

I use 4shared.com because it's FREE.

I only recently found out about saving files in .pdf.

I'm chimming so you can access the links in my signature.

I hope they work for you and anyone who is interested.

By the way, these are all FREE so please share them with anyone who wants them.

Keep Uke'in',

NOTE: when you click on "download now" it will count down 20 seconds so do NOT click on anything until you are notified that the download is now available. Otherwise you may be responding to the 4shared marketing come-ons.

Last edited:
Top Bottom