Interest check: Keli'i Koa tenor for $500 + shipping + case + humidifer (CONUS only)?

rasputinsghost

Reaction score
Hey all, I'm looking to sell my Keli'i solid koa tenor that I bought from MGM awhile back. It's set up, comes with South Coast Ukulele strings (my favorite), an Oasis humidifier, and of course a great hard case. Beautiful tone, but I have to let her go so I can finance another uke of mine.

I'm looking for $500 + the costs of shipping.

Additionally, if you live in the tri-state area, (or are in the area for some reason), you can pick it up from me in person and save on shipping! I live in New York City.

Last edited:
Pics please.

Are any of you detered because I haven't put any recent photos of her up? If so, I will do so immediately.

Interest check again: Keli'i tenor for trade?

I have a Keli'i solid koa tenor I bought from MGM; now that I have a Kamaka tenor it's just sitting around, I've barely played it.

Does anyone have any interest in trading a concert or soprano K brand for this tenor? I'd also consider a solid wood Kiwaya soprano, concert, or tenor.

Case included, CONUS only - if you're in the NYC/tri-state area, we can even do a swap/pickup.

Thanks.

kelii1.jpgkelii2.jpgkelii4.jpg

Last edited:
It's not necessary to create another thread regarding the same item so I merged your recent thread to the original. bump it to keep it current.

Top Bottom