Dear UU Staff

I would love to be affiliated with this and help out as best as I can. But just like what Seeso said in the thread, I also lack the skills to be that organized. I could donate some ukuleles but that's about as far as I can go hahaha.

We'll try and make it happen though :3

I would love to be affiliated with this and help out as best as I can. But just like what Seeso said in the thread, I also lack the skills to be that organized. I could donate some ukuleles but that's about as far as I can go hahaha.

We'll try and make it happen though :3

If you want to be affiliated, we need an 'ok'. That doesn't mean you have to do much but it does mean UU will be mentioned every time the U4K project is mentioned or advertised. U4K will you us UU for credibility and likewise. I think it would be a great partnership for both.

Who is the official organizer? Theres some stuff (BS legal stuff) that needs to be taken care of before Ukulele Underground can really officially be associated with it.

Who is the official organizer? Theres some stuff (BS legal stuff) that needs to be taken care of before Ukulele Underground can really officially be associated with it.

No one yet. We are trying to get nominations for officers first, then elect them and then the planning period. If UU wants to be a part of this process, you are more than welcome. Additionally any guidance would be appreciated.

Top Bottom