Austrlia :)))))))

HairareForMen

Reaction score
HIYA im not new but i don't post often <3

anyway i was wondering if anyone could translat the 2pm? hawaiin standard timing into Australian time for me i live in : Perth, Western Australia, Australia

Sorry but im really bad at this i've been trying to catch the live lessons and i just can't ever get it right so i thought you guys could help me

Love, Luke:drool:

Howdy HairareForMen,

right now (at 6.08pm Wed.) in Tassie, it must be 4.08 in WA. It is now 10.08 Tuesday night in Hawaii. ie - you're 18 hours in front

cheers mate

eugene

Day light savings can cause a headache figuring overseas time zones. Have you considered altering your 'settings', next to the 'log out', at the top of this screen to alter the time so you are on Hawaii time??

Cheers, Tony

anyway i was wondering if anyone could translat the 2pm? hawaiin standard timing into Australian time for me i live in : Perth, Western Australia, Australia

Hey bud. Google > keywords: Time zone comparison > first result: http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc

Plug in the time you want converted, set the options to Pacific/Honolulu and Australia/Perth, click on Convert Time Now and voila, you get this result:

02:00:00 p.m. Thursday September 23, 2010 in Pacific/Honolulu converts to
08:00:00 a.m. Friday September 24, 2010 in Australia/Perth

Hope that helps :)

Top Bottom