A new pineapple uke

Sven

Reaction score
I didn't know! I promise!

But I found out too late that the camera was of VGA resolution. Anyway:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFW5J1P0ms4

Thanks Tomas for the soundboard! It was very nice. And I will eventually keep my promise of sending you some nice swedish wood for it, just need to dry and resaw some.

Thanks Sven, that is nice. I'm just starting an Amy model concert with myrtle sides and back with a Port Orford cedar top which is quite similar to Hinoki. I hope it sounds as good.

Brad

Thanks Sven, that is nice. I'm just starting an Amy model concert with myrtle sides and back with a Port Orford cedar top which is quite similar to Hinoki. I hope it sounds as good.

Brad
I would love to see some pictures Brad. The Pineapple I started is myrtle all the way around. I was thinking of Port Orford top for my next

AWESOME Swedish pineapple Sven, I want one REAL bad. ;)

Nice uke, Sven.

As I mentioned in another thread a while ago, we working on a concert pineapple ourselves right now. I guess it's the year of the pineapple. Our top is Lebanese Cedar, which is pretty soft so we may need to add some binding like you did. Unfortunately we have no tools for the job or experience doing it. :\

I just bought the Stewmac #5248 and faked it. So now I have both the tool and some experience ;)

It was really scary though. And since I'm impatient I didn't even test on scrap first...

Top Bottom