Canon Experimental

Cokecan72

Reaction score
Hello, my experimental version of canon in c.. trying out some new software, and playing along with myself as i dont know anybody else who plays the ukulele..
I'm still quite a newbie to the uke, and thought i would post this just to see some feedback, either good or bad.. All helps me improve..
Cheers guys, hope you enjoy it.
Keep on strumming.

Great! Love the arrangement & the ambitious self accompaniment.

Have to ask... what mic, camera, & editing software do you use?

Hello, my experimental version of canon in c.. trying out some new software, and playing along with myself as i dont know anybody else who plays the ukulele..
I'm still quite a newbie to the uke, and thought i would post this just to see some feedback, either good or bad.. All helps me improve..
Cheers guys, hope you enjoy it.
Keep on strumming.

Aloha Cokecan72,
That was cool, enjoyed it very much!! thanks for sharing!!
"Keep on strumming them strings" Cheers, MM Stan..

@Gmoney. Thank you for the most appreciated comment. Still get a bit nervious, only been playing since april.

In answer to your question i use my Nokia N95 (Phone) to take the vids as it has got a pretty good 5 megapixel camera on it and again the sound is straight from my Nokia as well, but i am hoping to get a better mic at some point, but for now it does.
The editing software is AVS video editor, only just brought this the other day so i'm still experimenting with it, but it is quite easy to use and seems to be hassle free..

Its all quite new to me all this video stuff, so i experiment a little and chuck it out there, just to see how it goes down in the hope of self improvement.. anyways thank you..
Keep on strummin.

edit :mad:mm stan thank you also, your very kind :)

Last edited:
That was cool, I being a noob myself am encouraged by your vid. I want to learn to edit and post cool stuff like that. You, yourself, and you did good!
DAP

Man, if you've only been playing since April you're rocking! Did you play guitar before?

Nice mix you did. Your upgraded mic will really make this a great piece!

@DAPuke, thank you. Glad that i can be of some insperation to you as others are to me.. Cheers :)

@Ronnie, again a big thank you to you for your comment and yes i use to play the guitar for a few years (does my style give it away?), haven't played a guitar now for about 3 years. But then i heard this wonderfull sound, and thought to myself 'I like that'. A spot of web surfing/you tubing later i was hooked on this little 4 stringed instrument and promptly went out and purchased one, that was back in april and here i am a few months on still lovin my little uke.. Still learning but its great. I have to say i much preffer the feel/sound/playability of the Ukulele to the guitar..
Anyways i waffle on. Cheers guys.
Keep on strummin

Top Bottom