Taimane would you please autograph my Sceptre?

Keef

Reaction score
And she responded are you sure ? Almost as if she knew that I had to really give it some deep thought before letting anyone write on my baby and koaloha's master piece but I have such a deep respect for Taimane and her music that the decission was a no brainer for me and I was flattered that she would take the time to do this for me but the most Amazing thing to me is Taimane her self she is mega talented good looking with a large fan base going to school and giveing performances and all of this without the slightest hint of an atitude unlike many performers today Taimane is just a wonderful person.
64471535.jpg

yes that's my Sceptre I can only hope that somehow some of her musical magic will stay in the Sceptre and make it easyer for me to learn :)
530b6778.jpg

the autoghaph is done with a pilot gold paint pen it is now clear coated
Early next year I hope to ask Jake to also autograph the Sceptre when he comes to Florida

Last edited:
Dang, Keef. A player and a "playah"?

I'm not good enough yet to be a player Tiamane is the player
And I will never be a playah! :)

Last edited:
Aloha Keef,
You lucky guy.....Her talents may rub off on you some day, hopefully you may not rub off her signature...maybe a clear coat will protect it..
Good Luck..MM Stan....

I'm glad you got the photos of the moment. And now you have a "painting" on your uke which makes it very personal.

I hope this makes you play that instrument more and not less.

That is awesome Keef!!

How did you contact her? I can see my email now-

"Taimane would you please marry me and/or kidnap me and take me to Hawaii?"

"Are you sure?"

"YES :love:"

:rofl:

but seriously................kidnap ;)

Last edited:
I put a clear coat over it and it darkened the gold a little bit and it blends very nice with the wood grain you can't really see the signature unless you are up close but it's not going to rub off now . And yes I'm going to play it all the time

Last edited:
Here is a picture of the clear coated signature it's darker but it's going to stay put for a long time
12fc90c8.jpg

I forgot to mention how I masked for the clear coat I placed a sheet of low tack clear frisket over it then took a sharpie and drew a line just outside the signature the I removed the frisket and cut out the shape then reinstalled it then gave it a lite spray and removed the frisket right away this allows the edges to flow slightly to avoid a sharp hard raised edge of the clear material

Keef!? Dude, you scored big! Got a sweet uke AND got it autographed by a sweet wahine!! Where was the picture taken? I'm guessing its after a local concert? Or did you fly out to the islands & stalk her? :)

Very cool!

Gmoney you are right I am VERY fortunate
YESS!! :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom