Fender Nohea Tenor (Low G Fremont strings) & Mainland Classic Mahogany Concert

Hi Jeff . . . see this post on adding pictures.

Appreciate it Kanaka....man, really didn't want to have to do a photobucket account. Y'all can email me for some sweet pics - kayakdiver@verizon.net

You don't need a photobucket account - you can upload directly from your computer!

Here's how - if you're adding photos to a new post or an exisiting one, it's pretty much the same - the only difference is for an existing post, click on "Edit Post" and then click on the "Go Advanced" button.

To add the photos to the new or existing post, scroll down to the Attachments section and click on the Manage Attachments button. A popup window will appear and you'll see a button that says + Add Files. Click it and another popup will appear. Now click on the Select Files button, and you'll get a window where you navigate to any file on your computer. Double click it, and it will add the file to the list in the Upload Files from your Computer window. You can add up to 5 I think. Once you've got your files in the window, click on the Upload Files button.
It will add the files to your post. When you're finihsed adding them all, click on the Done button, and save your post with the photos!!!

Last edited:
Sorry guys and gals, my technology is lacking. See link above in original post or click here:

DSC02497.jpg

DSC02496.jpg

DSC02498.jpg

DSC02499.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom