Need suggestions, please...

What should I call my new album of kids' music?

• The Jumping Flea Circus

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Ukulele Jim and His Jumping Flea Circus

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • And His Jumping Flea Circus

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • these names all suck!

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ukulele Jim

Reaction score
I'm about to release an album of children's music before the year is out. I'm not sure what title I want to give the album. It will open with a song called "The Jumping Flea Circus" (preview it here) and end with a reprise of the song.

So, naturally, I want to call the album either "The Jumping Flea Circus" or "Ukulele Jim and His Jumping Flea Circus". I'm not sure which option I like better, so I thought I'd ask y'all what you think?

Another option would be to call it "and His Jumping Flea Circus", sorta like Victora Vox did with her album "and Her Jumping Flea". But I don't want to be a copycat jerk! :p

Please let me know which you prefer, and why. Thank you all!

J.

Not bad... but I kinda want to stick with the flea circus somewhere in the title. Think of this as my ukulele "Sgt. Pepper" album, but for kids and nowhere near as good.

Good point, Gazukes... I suppose I should have put "Ukulele Jim's Jumping Flea Circus" as an option.

I should point out that my first album was called "Ukulele Jim's Authentic Down Home Marital Aid". It wasn't a kids' album, though. At least not specifically, although kids really like it.

Good point, Gazukes... I suppose I should have put "Ukulele Jim's Jumping Flea Circus" as an option.

I voted for "The Jumping Flea Circus", but I like this one better!

I think you risk being mixed up with Jumpin' Jim Beloff.

I like "Ukulele Jim and his Jumping Flea circus"

There is a debate about whether or not Ukulele really means "jumping flea", but the kids won't care and Ukulele Jim and His Jumping Flea Circus has a real nice "meter" to it.

Last edited:
Hi Jim

in my opinion it's gotta be "Ukulele Jim's Jumping Flea Circus". if you stick the "and his" in there it starts getting a little too wordy...keep it short, direct, ear catching and immediate.

cheers mate and all the best with the record.

Top Bottom