Song Help Request Aldrine!

Landon

Reaction score
what is the last chord you play in is there a place?

ohh a quick how to on how you pick it would be nice too.

sorry if its too much to ask. i thought i could play it till i heard your version lol. any help would be appreciated=]. thanks.

Edited: i know the chord and i kinda see what your doing like how you lift your finger up. but i cant get the right sound. my uke is tuned relatively close to yours so it isnt the tuning. are you hitting 2 strings at once? if so which strings is what i want to know.

Last edited:
I was actually planning on filming this song as the next ukulele lesson. hahaha.

I could show it now but wouldn't it be cooler if it was more organized like how the uke lessons usually go?

The chords I use are:

Dm Bbmaj7 F Am7
2 3 2 0
2 2 0 0
1 1 1 3
0 0 0 0

Sunday Morning

You Da Man Aldrine! Your version of Sunday Morning was awesome bro! Please do a lesson on this song. Your voice is pretty awesome too! :D

I was actually planning on filming this song as the next ukulele lesson. hahaha.

I could show it now but wouldn't it be cooler if it was more organized like how the uke lessons usually go?

The chords I use are:

Dm Bbmaj7 F Am7
2 3 2 0
2 2 0 0
1 1 1 3
0 0 0 0

The chords I use are:

Dm Bbmaj7 F Am7
2 3 2 0
2 2 0 0
1 1 1 3
0 0 0 0

Thanks! i'll keep my eyes peeled. i really like the youtube version when you play the guitar and Danyo sings, so when i heard this version i was amazed at how close you made the two sound.

Top Bottom