U.K.E live in Paris

thek

Reaction score
A short video of the duo's show in Paris last thursday…and the introduction of the Sitar-kulele…

Aloha Thek,
Welcome to the UU and our forums and thank you for sharing..the video! Sounds good man!!What a Jam session!
Have Fun and "Keep strumming them strings" MM Stan
BTW-That KoAloha tenor sounds Sweeeet!!!

Incredible. I love the sitar uke .... Are you running your uke through a pc or mac? I see a computer or something sitting it in the background. The sounds is awesome.

I love that Sitar-kulele, I've just checked out the price and they're quite reasonable. What's the tuning?

Incredible. I love the sitar uke .... Are you running your uke through a pc or mac? I see a computer or something sitting it in the background. The sounds is awesome.
I use the computer ( mac) only with my Eleuke (not on the video) electric uke, here my KoaLoha is plug directly on the mixing board with a touch of reverb, nothing else…this uke sounds so great !
@spookefoote The Sitar-kulele I play is a prototype…I think it suppose to be tuned like a uke (with the C double), but I finally decide to tune it "more" like a sitar (fifth, double root, fifth again and 4th degree in C = F)…the sympathics string can be tune on major scale.
Actually, here on this prototype they are not very usable…if you want to buy one, wait until start of 2011…

Top Bottom