What Dreams May B (original)

Yeah russ buss I didn't mean to cut off what I did with my right hand like that. I can see it on my PC but it cuts off when I upload to YT.

And Deach if you have any Metallica vids post em cause I haven't seen too many good metal uke vids. Actually I can play One and Enter Sandman a bit but I am still working on them.:rock:

Last edited:
And Deach if you have any Metallica vids post em cause I haven't seen too many good metal uke vids....

If you watched a vid of me playing Metalica, you still wouldn't have seen too many good metal uke vids.... :(

Yeah russ buss I didn't mean to cut off what I did with my right hand like that. I can see it on my PC but it cuts off when I upload to YT.

oh weird. that's a bummer. in any case, that was cool that you made a whole song out of harmonics. skills!

And Deach if you have any Metallica vids post em cause I haven't seen too many good metal uke vids. Actually I can play One and Enter Sandman a bit but I am still working on them.:rock:

i would love to see a heavy metal deach video. maybe dressed in full KISS regalia. yes, i can see it now!:rock:

that was neat! pinch harmonics? if you do another harmonics video, can you have the camera a little lower so we can see the right hand action? thanks!

I use harp harmonics. Just lightly touch 12 frets above the note you want to play with your index finger and pick behind that with your thumb. :rock:

I thought this was very cool, did you have your uke running through some effects?

There's a little delay on my preamp but all the haronics you hear are straight from my fingers:music:

I think it sounds awesome. I tried Carol of the Bells, and found trying to do the harmonics really really hard. You must have spent ages getting it right, props to you for that.

Top Bottom