Martin Ukulele

Moore Bettah Ukuleles

Reaction score
A while back I mentioned that I got word that Martin Guitar had recently purchased 5,000 sets of koa with the intention of building ukuleles from them. I just received word from the wood buyer at Martin Guitar informing me that this is indeed NOT the case.
My regrets and apologies to anyone who may have been affected by this misinformation.

If it wasn't Martin who ordered them...Who was it :confused:....Err Well !! I know Pete is expanding his workshop... and he's been to see the Bank manager :):)

So....Pete's next video series is going to be a batch build of 5,000 tenors?!?!? Is this the way rumors get started?

A while back I mentioned that I got word that Martin Guitar had recently purchased 5,000 sets of koa with the intention of building ukuleles from them. I just received word from the wood buyer at Martin Guitar informing me that this is indeed NOT the case.
My regrets and apologies to anyone who may have been affected by this misinformation.

That's pretty funny. I wonder how many emails Martin got about their new Koa Uke line ;-)

Top Bottom