Woooooh!!

Helms

Reaction score
I'm so thrilled!
This weekend, me and some friends were playing at an old hippie Camp that has existed over 40 years (Thylejren in Denmark). Every one in there was totally high at it was really funny to watch them do crazy things.
However, this was not the most important thing that happened that weekend. I played my first song on a uke in public ever :) What else to play then While
My Guitar Gently Weeps? A man got tears in his eyes and a friend of mine actually cried, because of me playing something so beautiful.
In Denmark Ukes are not common at all, so everyone laughs when they see it and expects nothing from it. So it was quite a thrill to have everyone stunned :)

Very cool, congratulations!

I'm so thrilled!
This weekend, me and some friends were playing at an old hippie Camp that has existed over 40 years (Thylejren in Denmark). Every one in there was totally high at it was really funny to watch them do crazy things.
However, this was not the most important thing that happened that weekend. I played my first song on a uke in public ever :) What else to play then While
My Guitar Gently Weeps? A man got tears in his eyes and a friend of mine actually cried, because of me playing something so beautiful.
In Denmark Ukes are not common at all, so everyone laughs when they see it and expects nothing from it. So it was quite a thrill to have everyone stunned :)

So, now I'm confused. Were they stoned, or were they stunned? =)

So, now I'm confused. Were they stoned, or were they stunned? =)

Hehe. Both I guess :) As soon as I startes playing everyone got quite and paid full attention.

Those who was deepest touched was clean and sobber

wow Helms...that must have been a nice feeling! That'll encourage you to bring your uke out more at parties and social gatherings I bet!

The first step in the conquest of another fronteir by the humble uke. All power to you mate. cheers.

Top Bottom