America's Best Dance Crew season 2 discussion thread

Guess if I made the thread title "THE JABBAWOCKEEZ SHOW SEASON 2", then it would attract more peeps. :p

Anyway, for those of you who aren't watching just because Jabbawockeez aren't on it, you're missing out on a LOT more talent this season. Last season, it was just Jabbawockeez and Kaba Modern wrecking shop on all of the other crews. This season, there are so many crews that have a real good chance of winning. Namely, Super Cr3w, Supreme Soul, and So Real Cru...well, those are my favorites, anyway.

I'm not entirely impressed with any of the dance crews. I think it'll come down to supreme soul and super cr3w tho.

There are a few good crews... I actually think this season is way better than last.

The wife and I are watching So You Think You Can Dance though :D

dude super crew all the way for me but in my opinion Fanny Pack is one of the cleaniest crews as of now.

Man, I done missed out on the start of the show. I will have to keep an eye out for it. I will probably have to bump one of the wife's shows off the DVR

dude super crew all the way for me but in my opinion Fanny Pack is one of the cleaniest crews as of now.

I really like fanny pack too, they have a very unique style. but they don't have a lot of versatility. I don't know if they will last too long (although I would like them to).

I'm pretty convinced that no one responds to threads I create.

Bump.

hahahaha!!

i got no clue what the show is, but i read every thread (yes i know, no life) and iu thought this was funny... because nobody responds to mine much either, except the tattoo thread...

LMFAO@David

Last edited:
Overall, tonight's episode was VERY lackluster. The challenge was very stupid, and it made every crew look worse than they should.

Notes:
- Fanny Pak are CONSISTENTLY clean.
- Supreme Soul KILLED IT this week. Already ordered one of those shirts. hahah
- I wouldn't be surprised if Super Cr3w is on the bottom next week with Boogie Bots.

i thought SuperCr3w was pretty good except for the fast part. Fanny pack hit hard tonight as well as Supreme Soul.

What the hell did boogie bots do...

Boogie Bots didn't wow anyone from beginning to end. I don't think I heard any loud pops from the crowd for anything they did.

The end of it was supposed to be like Iron Man (dude standing on the other guy's back) or something and the guys on the bottom waving their hands was supposed to be like smoke as he was "flying" off.

Thanks for the link Misterlee! I'm getting one of those shirts haha.

Personally, my main favs are So Real Cru and Supreme Soul. All the groups are pretty tight in their own ways but i feel like these two crews are this seasons KABA MODERN and JABBAWOCKEEZ.

Just my opinion.

With Season 1, Jabba blew out the competition. Season 2's nice to watch because the field is a little more leveled out.

My comments.
A.S.I.I.D. - pretty good. has a cute girl.
Fanny Pak - I like them for being out of the box.
Boogie Bots - eh.
Phresh Select - eh.
SoReal Cru - sorta like Kaba Modern and Team Millenia.
Super Cr3w - pretty good.
Supreme Soul - Hit or miss.

past groups
SassX7 - Cheerleaders will always be cheerleaders.
Distorted X - has more sass than SassX7, but sassy doesn't blow away an audience.
Xtreme Dance Force - Uninspiring and stiff.

With Season 1, Jabba blew out the competition. Season 2's nice to watch because the field is a little more leveled out.

My comments.
A.S.I.I.D. - pretty good. has a cute girl.
Fanny Pak - I like them for being out of the box.
Boogie Bots - eh.
Phresh Select - eh.
SoReal Cru - sorta like Kaba Modern and Team Millenia.
Super Cr3w - pretty good.
Supreme Soul - Hit or miss.

past groups
SassX7 - Cheerleaders will always be cheerleaders.
Distorted X - has more sass than SassX7, but sassy doesn't blow away an audience.
Xtreme Dance Force - Uninspiring and stiff.

That's a breakdown i agree with!

Wow. This episode SUCKS! I won't spoil it for you Hawaiians who haven't seen it yet. Let me just tell you that you'll be pissed at the bottom two.

Top Bottom