Ralph Shaw

hoosierhiver

Reaction score
I had the pleasure of seeing Ralph Shaw perform with Joel Eckhaus live at the Milwaukee Uke Fest this past weekend. They were awesome and hilarious! If you are not familiar with him, check out his YT channel.

http://www.youtube.com/user/12345hhhhh

Shaw is made of rubber, and reminds of wacko from Animaniacs.
Awesome show and a really fun teacher. Mufest was really good this year.

That one is one of my favorites too, and it's so true. We saw Ralph at the James Hill and Friends concert in Napa, before the Wine Country Uke Fest. That was a great show. Ralph also came to the little jam session behind the local drive up burger joint, and ended the event with a very nice rendition of "Beyond the Sea" in both french and english. Very nice, and the perfect ending to the festival.
–Lori

I'm new to the uke world and had never heard of Ralph Shaw before the Milwaukee Uke Fest, but I'll have to agree and say that Ralph Shaw was awsome. Very funny stuff.

I have a couple of his instructional DVDs, and liked him instantly. He's kind of cheesy on the DVDs, but I could see that he might well have that famous twisted English humor bubbling just under the surface. I'd love to see him someday. Thanks for posting the link to his youtube channel! Now I want to watch that video over and over until I have made a case!

I have a couple of his instructional DVDs, and liked him instantly. He's kind of cheesy on the DVDs, but I could see that he might well have that famous twisted English humor bubbling just under the surface. I'd love to see him someday. Thanks for posting the link to his youtube channel! Now I want to watch that video over and over until I have made a case!

what Chris said!!!:eek:

HAHAHA- It's the "Olga" of the Ukulele set (no punk rockers here?- Toy Dolls lead man and this fellow could be on the same bowling team).
Brilliant!
"Choose some paint, of a suitable hue"
This guy is killing me

Top Bottom