Suggestions for OAHU meet up

Aldrine Guerrero

Ukulele Underground Staff
Reaction score
In a tiny rock in the middle of the sea :D
So next week we're planning to do a meet up. Why? Because it's the last time we're (ryan, aaron, and I) all gonna be on the island at the same time.

WEDNESDAY JUNE 25, 2008

We're gonna be doing the meet up right after the UU Open mic.

BUT!

We need suggestions on WHERE to hold this meetup. We want as much members there. The last meetup we had, Kapiolani park was a journey for a lot of people. So now we're asking for suggestions on where to do this meetup.

I'll list them down here as they come. Also I'll add to the list all the people who can attend. :3

Attending:
Aldrine Guerrero
Fred Miu
Anaka
HumbleSounds

Maybe:
Guting
Dino
Kaneohe till the end

Suggestions:

Kaka'ako Park
Ala Moana beach park

Last edited:
Kaka'ako Park

yay. sign me up. ill bring my camera this time.

Going:
Aldrine Guerrero
Fred Miu
Anaka

Maybe:

Not Going:

Last edited:
Going:
Aldrine Guerrero
Fred Miu
Anaka

Maybe:
kaneohe yadda yadda yadda

Not Going:

maybe ala moana beach park, right across ala moana, easy access for bus and cars

I'll be there.

aww junk, i work on wednesdays. but don't let me stop you guys. pictures and videos would be great!

:eek: I just remembered that I am working wednesday too, and don't get of till 5:30. So I won't catch the open mike but should be able to make the meet, I think.

Ala moana sounded like a decent spot. An east side meetup spot would be easier for me, kailua or kaneohe somewhere, but whatever no worries will travel.

i might make, if no work that day. I can pick guys up coming from waipahu if you need a ride.

:eek: I just remembered that I am working wednesday too, and don't get of till 5:30. So I won't catch the open mike but should be able to make the meet, I think.

Ala moana sounded like a decent spot. An east side meetup spot would be easier for me, kailua or kaneohe somewhere, but whatever no worries will travel.

ho guarantee!!! east side meet up

Going:
Aldrine Guerrero
Fred Miu
Anaka

Maybe:
kaneohe yadda yadda yadda
Dino

Not Going:

What about Mililani Town Center. Right in the middle of the sc. Lots of benches, a pavillion. Lots of foot traffic. Would draw a lot of attention. Also got zippys and phuket tai and a bunch of other places to eat.

Ala Moana sounds good for me too.

I forgot to mention I don't have a car... hahaha. So Ala Moana would work out VERY well for me.

Guting was kind enough to offer rides for people if they're interested. So hit him up if you guys need a ride.

Ala Moana sounds good for me too.

I forgot to mention I don't have a car... hahaha. So Ala Moana would work out VERY well for me.

Guting was kind enough to offer rides for people if they're interested. So hit him up if you guys need a ride.

i guess im tagging up with you haha

AND ANSWER YOUR PHONE BRAH! lol

Top Bottom