Hey Everyone

KiLO

Reaction score
Thanks!

Just wanted to say hi and thanks for setting this type of thing up for Uke people!

Last edited:
Welcome, Kilo. Good luck with the uke lessons. Stick with it and you'll see results for sure. There's been few times I wanted to quit cause I felt like I wasn't making progress. Sometimes I get frustrated. My instructor said whever I'm working on a song and I'm feeling this way, try practicing two more times and then put the uke down. I've been doing that and I notice I memorizing the chords and stuff more. Tonight I was playing a new song I been trying (Here Comes The Sun), and my wife was in the kitchen and she starts singing the song. I said,"How do you know what I'm playing?" She said, "It sounds good! You're getting better." Made my day.

Awesome, thanks for the advice :D

You have a local Uke shop? I wish I had one of those. I bet lessons will really help motivate you, and then you can come on this board and share all your hard earned knowledge with us!

Yeah, it actually took me forever to find any shops that carried ukes, let alone taught lessons there. The shop I got my uke from is about 40 minutes from my house, but this new shop I found is closer - about 20 minutes. I haven't even been there yet though, so I'm not sure how it's going to be (I'm going today :D).

Top Bottom