know any good songs??

Reaction score
Hey if theres any ukulele players online i need suggestions of songs to play on my ukulele if you know any good songs reply back and thanks if you did

I recommend you check out the tab section here, and pick some songs that you like... those are the best ones to learn. Enjoy! :cool::)

hi localfilipinopride

that's such a big and general question...it's very hard to just say "play this or this..."

The ukulele is one of the most adaptable, genre-crossing instruments there is...it can really play ANY style of music your heart desires!!!

Like Bob just said, I guess the question you need to ask yourself is 'what kind of music do I like?'...and therefore, 'what kind of music you want to play and / or sing along to?'. The answers to those two questions will at least have you headed in the right direction as you look for some songs to learn...

For me its old-time folk music, and early blues, jazz, novelty songs and show tunes from early 20th century. But everyone's taste is different and you'll get a different answer from everyone...

You can play, rock, pop, traditional hawaiian, ska, reggae, literally anything you want...

happy song hunting!!!

Aloha LFP,
As Eugene said, that's such a general question...How long have you been playing first and your skill level..probally that will
give us some clues on what song selection to suggest. And what type of songs are you into??Just a few, Tropical storm Hawaii
for hawaiian, or even filipino..dahil sayo...Alyssamarie067....just google them... Have fun and enjoy!!Keep strumming them strings"
MM Stan...

Top Bottom