LoPrinzi MCT cedar/mahogany tenor

Uke Republic

Reaction score
Well a very nice UUer got this one but I thought it necessary to share the demo of this awesome tenor. We can get LoPrinzi to make more:D. Loprinzi makes very fine hand crafted ukuleles and guitars on the mainland in Florida. Soon to be unveiled...LoPrinzi's new sopranino they call the Bambino.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7huktHvaGM
Got pics of the MCT too if you want to see em.

Pretty sweet! LoPrinzi is certainly turning these beauties out these days!

I was just at the LoPrinzi shop in Clearwater today. Donna LoPrinzi recently built me a custom 12-fret mahogany concert ukulele and I had her install a MiSi pickup. Donna and her father Augie will be at the Tampa Bay Ukulele Getaway in November where they will be particpating in an interview and Q&A session on ukulele builidng. They are also donating a custom tenor ukulele as a rafflle prize and they will have a vendor booth with ukes for sale...some of them surprisingly affordable for a luthier-crafted instrument. It's great to see a true family business like the LoPrinzi shop and they make wonderful ukuleles and guitars.

- Steve

Last edited:
Aloha Mkie,
I've been hearing the buzz for a while about Loprinzi Ukuleles and think they're great...only thing living 6000 miles away has it's
drawbacks, as I have not seen one here as of yet....Thanks for sharing...MM Stan..

hi all

another fan of the LoPrinzi ukes here in Tassie...I have a beautiful Model A Cherry Tenor...not only is it gorgeous, it has a lovely, warm, rich tone, great projection,beautiful action, spot on intonation..gush...gush...gush:love:

Can't wait for the Bambino...how far away is that from sale??? :iwant:

hi all

another fan of the LoPrinzi ukes here in Tassie...I have a beautiful Model A Cherry Tenor...not only is it gorgeous, it has a lovely, warm, rich tone, great projection,beautiful action, spot on intonation..gush...gush...gush:love:

Can't wait for the Bambino...how far away is that from sale??? :iwant:

Hey down there in Tazland! The Bambinos are on pre order I'll try to get as many pics as they go out. I love cherry wood too, and figured cherry oooo! So LoPrinzi is making some spruce topped cherry bambinos coming in a few weeks. You can still get one:)

Top Bottom