Fringe

Last edited:
I'm a fan, too!

I'm excited for part 2 of the season premiere tomorrow. I've always secretly wanted to be a kick-ass FBI agent but I get to live vicariously through Olivia Dunham. :)

I'm a Fringe fan myself. I'm also a Howard Stern fan and there is a guy that calls in to his show and goes by the name of Eric the ******. He will play a character on the Fringe program tonite. I'm looking forward to it.

I love the show, esp the first season. The the show took a turn like they were running out of ideas and just started focusing on the parallel world story. Sort of how the X-Files started off with totally different stories in the first couple seasons then they just started focusing primarily on the Alien conspiracy coverup thing.

I love Fringe too and had been watching all the older seasons of Netflix.

I loved the start of the first season when it was very X-Files like. Now they're fixated on the parallel universe thing that seems to be dragging on. Sort of like how the X-Files started focusing on aliens at the end. Don't get me wrong, it is still entertaining.

I love that show. Quality sci-fi! I don't think it has lost focus like X Files. When you think of it the parallel plot universe thing has been part of the story from the start and they're weaving all the threads together really well. After a while X Files were just making things up as they went and it didn't go anywhere. A bit like BSG season 4.5...
Plus I love that it's in New England. I used to live there and I really enjoy seeing glimpse of it. One day maybe they'll get to do an investigation in the Flea Market Music factory and uncover a Fluke form another dimension! :)

For the first season they shot a bit in Toronto which was cool to see. Now I noticed they're doing a bit of shooting in Vancouver.

So far, so good. I'm glad the show wasn't canceled.

It's nice to see YOU KNOW WHO back. :D

I still <3 Fringe. And I named my pet turtle Walter, and my crested gecko Olivia. Trust me, there's a huge resemblance in both cases!

Fringe fan *waves hands* alas the local tele networks don't seem to like Fringe, so it's on at horrible times of the night. Now I'm just waiting for the next season to come out on dvd before I watch it :(

This season will be Fringe's last one. I'm sad to see it go. :(

Spoilers in my Fringe nerdrage rant!

Oh man this story is so so rushed. I love Fringe, and I know that it's been building up to this, but but... wut? We have Walter tortured, not for any other plot reasons than to put us right back where we started, in terms of fighting the Observers... and also so we can have our Walter back. Served no other purpose than to waste our time. And where is Broyles? And we get to hear about Peter and Olivia's woes through.... exposition dialogue only?? :wtf: And why introduce new characters for the last 13 episodes? It just.. I don't even.. I know they're rushed because the last season is 13 episodes, but come on. let the old team solve this without introducing new things we won't have time to care about, and don't let us see struggles through two characters standing and talking about past problems we never got to see.

This isn't the careful Fringe writing we've gotten used to. I hope they solve this before the end. :(

Top Bottom