New Kids on the Block

puremarkska

Reaction score
Alright, continuing on my musical YouTube journey of songs that weren't requested and no one really wants to hear, here goes:

The New Single, "Summertime" by the New (now pretty old) Kids on the Block!

Yay! If you haven't already heard the awesome news, the New Kids on the Block have reunited after like five gazillion decades to bring poppy teen pop music back to the people. I thought it would be a good way to celebrate the start of summer and this momentous reunion, by cooking up a cover tune and reenacting the good old days.

Happy Summer!

I <3 PMS
:nana::rock::bowdown:

:biglaugh:

Brah, simply amazing . . . you just havin' too much fun.

Thanks guys for all the great comments! It was me just playing around, as usual, but I'm glad that people enjoyed it.

There are a bunch of jokes stuck in there, most of them poking fun at the official "Summertime" video and the old NKOTB "Step By Step" Video. But one hardcore New Kids fan got offended by the fact that I used the title "The Ugly One" for one of the guys, so I wanted to clear that up.

"The Ugly One" is a joke reference to Strong Bad's "Teen Girl Squad". And some of the other titles ("The Heartthrob", "The Shy One", "The Bad Boy") are a reference to TV-movie parody boy band, 2ge+her (here's the movie). I don't know if anyone really knows or remembers these or even thinks they're funny; I just kinda stuck them in there for myself.

So yeah, THANKS again, everybody. I'm absolutely loving the comments ...

lmao ma gf is mad at me for watchin this more than her lmao i just love your vids too much tho dood

That was fabulous! I never thought/hoped I'd hear "Summer Girls" again! The line "Chinese food makes me sick" has always had a special place on my WTF list.

Awesome job, man.

Top Bottom