I think

Totally! :)
But this forum is actually quite amazing.
All other forums I've visited you would be flamed for stupid questions, stupid answers or stupid opinions.
Thumbs up UU! :D

The forum, having been so joyful and cheerful, should be changed from Ukulele Underground, to Ukulele Playground. :p Jokes Hehehhe.

good call Lexxy. It's all about us uke nerds coming out into the open and having fun sharing and learning together, and less about being underground...

And it's sure gonna be hard to keep up the name "Underground" when ukes finally end up taking over the world!!!! so yeah, with you for sure.

I totally agree....(A logistical nightmare :eek:),...but I agree!

:agree:

PS I'll meet you at the handball courts at recess...

:agree: with everything in this thread!

YAY for UU and the spirit of Aloha being spread through the power of the Ukulele!

Aloha Lexxy you're absolutely right...
"Just as much fun and enjoyment as the ukulele itself" Thanks to you all!!!

Aloha Lexxy you're absolutely right...
"Just as much fun and enjoyment as the ukulele itself" Thanks to you all!!!
On a bad day of practice it's even better than the ukulele. Obviously I love it here.

If I put as much time and energy into practicing as I do on UU and UAS, I'd be a more accomplished player, but it's all so much fun and I am learning a lot. It does feel a lot like going to the playground when I was a kid. Ukulele Playground sounds good to me. This kid is alive and well and happy there's a place to go and play with kids like me. Thanks.

Top Bottom