Impatient

Helms

Reaction score
I'm can't wait another second!
I ordered a Mainland Mahagony Tenor and it's been in my country for 2 days, but getting it through costums takes some time.
I just can't wait for it!
With all the good reviews I hear, I doubt it will let me down. I want to play it ... NOW! :D

have a beer :)
You’ll never plow a field by turning it over in your mind.

I'm can't wait another second!
I ordered a Mainland Mahagony Tenor and it's been in my country for 2 days, but getting it through costums takes some time.
I just can't wait for it!
With all the good reviews I hear, I doubt it will let me down. I want to play it ... NOW! :D

I know that feeling...the UAS has you in it's grasp!

I am going to pay for my second Uke, an Ohana Sporano on Saturday (if the funds are there!) and I want to play on it NOW!!

It'll come :D

Start pacing. Just do it outside so you don't wear out your carpet. It'll get there. And when it does you'll forget all about the LONG wait.

Aloha Helms,
Congrats, on the purchase....now the wait.....where's that mailman....
Rats.....maybe tomorrow!!!
Will be waiting for your review...Happy strumming!!!! MM Stan..

Congrats on your Mainland purchase - the wait it tough. I look foward to your review with pics and sound samples.

Woooohooooo! :D
It got here a lot earlier than expected!
Only been waiting a week for shipment from USA and Denmark!
It is G R E A T!!
It came in perfect condition, with a beautiful hard case.
The uke is just perfect. The ropebindings are so much prettier in real life compared to the pics I've seen! And the wood grain is stunning.
I'm so pleased with it! Intonation is superb. There's not really anything to complain about!
Mainland has done a great job! Thanks

Time to plow that field!

I can relate! I just ordered an 8 string and it's supposed to ship today. It helps a little that I'm out of town for a couple more days and couldn't play it anyway.....but still

Congrats! Did you get the matte or gloss finish? What type of tuners? BTW - I love my Mainland Mahogany Tenor. Mine has the gloss finish and silver/MOP tuners.

Congrats! Did you get the matte or gloss finish? What type of tuners? BTW - I love my Mainland Mahogany Tenor. Mine has the gloss finish and silver/MOP tuners.

Thanks! :)
I chose matte and Silver/MOP tuners.
At the moment, I've using Aquila string, but considering changing to Worth, 'cause I've read that they are better suited for Mainland

I have Aquilas on mine. If and when you switch to Worths - please post your thoughts. Enjoy your Mainland!

Top Bottom