Online ukulele tuner

savethecheerleader

Reaction score
I wanted to get your feedback on a tool that I'm working on. I imagine the majority of us might have an electronic chromatic tuner, but I know quite bit of us, especially when I can't find my tuner, resort to using some sort of online ukulele tuner.

My goal has been to create an online ukulele tuner that's versatile and easy to use. Feel free to check it out here.

I would really love to hear your feedback, suggestions, and critique on it, as actual ukulele players. I want to make it the best tool available and I'm always looking for ways to improve it. Sure appreciate it...

LOL, I couldn't stop playing with it! Seriously though, it's very nice! My goal is to steer away from using my electronic chromatc tuner, and hopefully someday be able to tune by ear. This will be a helpful tool as I progress. Thanks for sharing!

LOL, I couldn't stop playing with it! Seriously though, it's very nice! My goal is to steer away from using my electronic chromatc tuner, and hopefully someday be able to tune by ear. This will be a helpful tool as I progress. Thanks for sharing!

hah, thanks Miss Michele! I appreciate it, and you're quite welcome. It's always good to develop your ear like you're doing. I remember being really frustrated when I was first doing some ear training (such as even tuning an instrument), but it does get easier with time I see now.

Top Bottom