Aloha spirit of uu!

joeybug

Reaction score
Aloha everyone,

I just wanted to post to thank everyone for showing me the Aloha spirit of UU and the fun that comes from playing the Uke!

I've been blessed with friends and advice from all of you and it's definitely a forum that I'm glad to be a part of, it's probably the ONLY forum I've been a part of where everyone is so nice, understanding and accepting of everyone else.

Spread the Aloha spirit!

Joey

P.S I've thought of a song to go with UU, don't know how to play it on the Ukulele, but it's to the tune of Friar Jacques and goes:

"Ukulele
Ukulele
How are you?
How are you?
Ukulele Underground
Ukulele Underground
Strum, strum, strum
Strum, strum, strum"

I know it's silly, but I make up words to existing songs all the time with Miss D and sometimes just because I want to sing!

I agree. There are a lot of cool people on here.
And a lot of amazing ukulele players too.

It's a good place to spend a few minutes each day.

I agree. There are a lot of cool people on here.
And a lot of amazing ukulele players too.

It's a good place to spend a few minutes each day.

I find myself here for several HOURS everyday! LOL

How's the practise going for the competition?

Slowly. But that's ok. I have pretty limited time and energy.... to go with my limited skill and experience.

It's still totally enjoyable.

Hows your practice going? I know your gonna nail it.

Slowly. But that's ok. I have pretty limited time and energy.... to go with my limited skill and experience.

It's still totally enjoyable.

Hows your practice going? I know your gonna nail it.

I can do the first two verses, just gotta work on my strumming technique, my hand likes to go just down instead of down and up...I'm sure you'll do fine, it's fun having the deadline and branching out, have you tried the boot camp technique yet? Or any of the classes? I could send them to you if you want to give them a go, they've helped me SO very much!

This is the song I was talking about, it's not perfect because I rushed through it!

Aloha Joey,
I think you're sooo cool too and enjoy you just as well and contributing to the forums as well. Thanks for sharing the song and vids as well.
I hope you're having a Gday today...Have Fun and enjoy!! "keep strumming them strings" MM Stan..

Sometimes the UU site is as addicting as the uke itself!!!

I'm on UU way more than is healthy. But, in my defense, I've learned a lot here and made some wonderful friends.

I'm on UU way more than is healthy. But, in my defense, I've learned a lot here and made some wonderful friends.

I totally agree with the wonderful friends part! In my short time here, I've made some very good friends and learnt a whole heap about the Ukulele that I didn't know! I've even nearly mastered THREE whole songs, which for me is like a freaking miracle!!

:D

Top Bottom