FS: Risa Soprano Stick <SOLD>

Status
Not open for further replies.

SailQwest

Reaction score
My husband is insisting that I sell my Risa soprano stick. He has a strict "one in/one out" policy when it comes to ukuleles.

I have acquired my personal "holy grail" of ukuleles (a Risa concert stick with geared tuners), which is the only reason I would ever consider letting this much-loved uke go to a new home.

I purchased this uke used about a year and a half ago. It is in good condition, with minor wear, and a couple of embellishments.

This uke has 14 frets and a standard 1/4" plug output. The strap on the uke doubles as a case strap. When played without amplification it is very quiet and is great for "silent" practice while watching TV, chatting with friends, etc. This uke is so small I carried it in my backpack everywhere I went.

d6d81bfe.jpg

The end where the strap button is has some scuffs from the leather strap attachment. It has a gecko sticker, which I added.

The case has an embroidered patch which I permanently applied. The case has faded slightly around the zipper, and also has some faded spots on the interior.

8bab4f3b.jpg
69bd9cbb.jpg

I am asking $150 plus $10 for shipping via USPS Priority Mail to US addresses.

oh noes, seems like I can't afford kitty D:

That's a pretty kitty, hey looks like he knows we're talking about him...ears back and irratated....he he

Wow Kim, you sold that really fast!!! Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom