The LoPrinzi Bambino is born!

Uke Republic

Reaction score
We are so happy with this little Bambino! Working with LoPrinzi an exclusive with Uke Republic brings you this fine little ukulele. 19" long this guy packs a punch! Other tone woods are soon to follow such as- Koa, Cherry, Cherry with Spruce top and perhaps Hawaiian Kamani and Mango.
This one(the first) is all mahogany with ebony and is about to go to a fellow UUer's home.
P1030257.JPGP1030255.JPGP1030253.JPG

We are so happy with this little Bambino! Working with LoPrinzi an exclusive with Uke Republic brings you this fine little ukulele. 19" long this guy packs a punch! Other tone woods are soon to follow such as- Koa, Cherry, Cherry with Spruce top and perhaps Hawaiian Kamani and Mango.
This one(the first) is all mahogany with ebony and is about to go to a fellow UUer's home.
View attachment 16379View attachment 16380View attachment 16381

Really? You're giving it to me:) Mike I love you. You are the greatest:)

so I guess I don't get to play this one huh?

mmmm....really lovely Mike....cherry with spruce top....yummy!!!

what will the retail price be, and when will they be ready???

mmmm....really lovely Mike....cherry with spruce top....yummy!!!

what will the retail price be, and when will they be ready???

For my pal Eugeno! About 2 weeks out and will feature maybe abalone or black rosette and may be about $450.00 but don't quote me. Doh!

Looks great! Would love to hear how she sounds!

For my pal Eugeno! About 2 weeks out and will feature maybe abalone or black rosette and may be about $450.00 but don't quote me. Doh!

about $450....I wonder how many packets of Tim Tams that is mate??? :)

Top Bottom