Very Colorful Baritone Uke FS/FT <SOLD>

Status
Not open for further replies.

provines

Reaction score
Well that was fast. This uke is sold!
<SOLD>

Hey fellow UUers,

I picked this baritone uke up on a whim. It is a Santa Rosa baritone that has been painted by a local Key West artist. The artist lives in Key West, not me.... I wish I was local to Key West but I live in East Texas. Anyway; as I don't play the baritone uke I thought I'd pass this along to someone who might or might get as much a kick out of this as I did when I saw it. The uke looks new. The paint is enamel so you can actually play this uke and the paint won't rub off; at least quickly as all ukes will show wear eventually. The only goofy thing about the paint job is that you can still see the sticker around the sound hole a bit. The paint didn't completely cover it. The back and headstock isn't painted. The artist signed the back.

So, I paid $100.00 for it and that's what I'm asking, let's put shipping at $20.00 for CONUS and be done with it.

Trades? Sure, I'm open to anything with strings. Just toss it out there. I know Mouthy will be thinking about this one, did he say trade?

Thanks for looking everyone.DSCN2315.jpgDSCN2321.jpgDSCN2316.jpgDSCN2318.jpgDSCN2323.jpg

Last edited:
A couple more pics.

DSCN2324.jpgDSCN2317.jpg

Two more pics. That is black paint on the top fret. The artist painted the sides of the fret board black and either slipped here or something. Dang, the first photo is pretty blurry but you can see it clearer in the headstock shot.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom