I got my KoAloha concert at Acoustic Vibes today!

cletus

Reaction score
It's a real sweet looking uke, and sounds tremendous. I am truly thrilled.

Better pics than I can take are on the Acoustic Vibes website, but watch out! There is excessive UKE p*** involved and any UAS inclinations or tendencies, however latent, may be exposed and inflamed. Caution is advised...

I highly recommend AV and the owner, Jeff.

Happy New Uke Day!

It's a real sweet looking uke, and sounds tremendous. I am truly thrilled.

Better pics than I can take are on the Acoustic Vibes website, but watch out! There is excessive UKE p*** involved and any UAS inclinations or tendencies, however latent, may be exposed and inflamed. Caution is advised...

I highly recommend AV and the owner, Jeff.
They are great guys there. I got my sceptre three with a little help from a fellow UUer.

Aloha Cletus,
Congrats on the new koAloha concert purchase from Accoustic Vibes..What is going on, everybody seems to be on a KoAloha buying frenzy.....
Anyways, I had a feeling you were about to put the drop on a new ukulele after putting up the Kamaka Baritone for sale......It must sound
awesome and you and your wife must be taking turns playing it.. Have fun and Keep strumming them strings!!! So Happy 4 the both of you!! MM Stan...

I shall avoid looking at pics, but I'm already foaming at the mouth with UAS!

Congrats and Happy New Uke Day!

Congrats on picking that up. I go to the acoustic vibes site every day to look at their ukes. My new KoAloha arrived yesterday so I think my wife would kill me if I even consider getting another one anytime soon so I think I may have to stop visiting that site.

Walking into Acoustic Vibes is somewhat like Dorothy walking into the city of OZ. I've bought alot of banjo accessories there and Jeff is more than helpful. But, sometimes you just have to walk around the store and take in all the great instruments he has there. It is amazing.

Walking into Acoustic Vibes is somewhat like Dorothy walking into the city of OZ. It is amazing.

I have to force myself to leave. Even the stuff I'm not interested in is jaw dropping. The 'Jackson Pollock' cases...

How about the Collins ukes from Accoustic Vibes, I used to check out their website to look at them....someone told me
they were as light as the old martins .....is that true???light construction.....MM Stan...

How about the Collins ukes from Accoustic Vibes, I used to check out their website to look at them....someone told me
they were as light as the old martins .....is that true???light construction.....MM Stan...

I played a couple of the Collings. Very light, outstanding sounds, beautiful instruments but more $$$ than I can justify. The headstocks and tuners are sweet! They also have some lovely Kamakas in stock. It's a fun place. Nice big couch to sit and try out some ukes in a no pressure environment...

Aloha Cletus,
How about sound wise, what it compared to? does it have a deep or bright Tone???? thanks MM Stan...

I don't know enough about ukuleles to compare the Collings to something else. I would describe the tone as bright, and so resonant that you can feel it in your belly. The quilted maple model is even prettier in person. That and the mahogany concert are definite centerfold material.

Aloha MM Stan
I hope we hear about your new Collings uke soon.

Congrats on you new KoAloha!!!

Congrats on you new KoAloha!!!

I'm having to ration my playing time on it, my hands are a little sore. But, it is such a fun little beast and loud!
I wasn't so sure about the strings that came on it but I'm digging them now. Anybody prefer Aquilas or another string on their KoAloha?

I'm having to ration my playing time on it, my hands are a little sore. But, it is such a fun little beast and loud!
I wasn't so sure about the strings that came on it but I'm digging them now. Anybody prefer Aquilas or another string on their KoAloha?

Many KoAloha owners recommended Worth Brown mediums on my KoAloha Super Concert. I tried it and love it.

Top Bottom