Jupiter Creek baritone just arrived

ichadwick

Reaction score
Got my Jupiter Creek solid-body, electric/steel string uke in the mail, Thursday. Came much faster than I had expected - about two weeks (less time than it usually takes from the USA!).

Haven't had any time to play it, aside from a fast plug-in to make sure it worked. Will spend more time with it this weekend and do a prelim review for my site.

Got my Jupiter Creek solid-body, electric/steel string uke in the mail, Thursday. Came much faster than I had expected - about two weeks (less time than it usually takes from the USA!).

Haven't had any time to play it, aside from a fast plug-in to make sure it worked. Will spend more time with it this weekend and do a prelim review for my site.

Pics? Yay for new uke's, I should be getting mine sometime next week!

Aloha Ian,
Congrats on the new ukulele....let us know how it sounds....I've got a new Silver Creek baritone that sounds Awesome from the Factory with D'Addirios....MM Stan..

What tuning you using?

Congratulations on the new ukulele! I can hardly wait to see photos of it and to read your review.

Congrats on you new uke, really looking forward to seeing the pics and reading the review. Any chance of a sound clip???

Congrats on you new uke, really looking forward to seeing the pics and reading the review. Any chance of a sound clip???

Ditto on that!

I'm just organizing myself to so some sound/video clips. Haven't done them in the past, so I'm getting myself the software and hardware to do it... maybe next month (I'm in the midst of a municipal election campaign right now, so I'm kind of busy...). Any tips or suggestions about recording and editing - start a new thread and I'll happily pursue your ideas.

Top Bottom